Our company can provide you with all your accounting and taxation needs including:
- Advice on setting up a new business including the best type of structure for your business including sole trader, partnership or Limited Company.
- Assistance with cash flow, profit projections and budgets
- Advice on possible sources of funding
- Assistance with general registration and secretarial matters as required by Companies House and HM Revenue & Customs
- Advise on possible software packages to help you with your bookkeeping and payroll
- General advice and assistance with routine bookkeeping matters including bookkeeping service if required
- Complete Payroll service
- Advice on auto-enrolment pension requirements
- Preparation of management information such as monthly or quarterly management accounts, advising you on key ratios and business performance indicators.
- Preparation and electronic submission of self-assessment tax returns including the calculation of tax and national insurance payable and advice on tax codes issued
- Preparation and electronic submission of corporation tax returns including the calculation of corporation tax payable.
- Preparation of full and abbreviated statutory financial statements as required by the Companies Act
- Assistance with registration for VAT, preparation of VAT returns and advice on specific matters as requested
©2016 J E Miller Accountancy and Taxation Services Ltd
The Gatehouse. 33, St. Andrews Street South Bury St. Edmunds. Suffolk. IP33 3PH
Registered in England and Wales No. 06834163
VAT Registered No: 971 2305 35